Friday, December 7, 2012

Nursing school in punjab/India.......i'm in USA

Nursing school in punjab/India.......i'm in USA?
I live in CA, USA. i'm in medical field. i want to get a degree in Nursing but here nursing courses are very expensive. so i want to know if any good school in punjab or anywhere in india from where i can get my nursing degree and it's for how long and how much it'll cost me.anyone have any idea that how much nurses make in California.Thank you in advance. anybody study in this school SGTB School of Nursing, Amritsar if yes plz give me more info about this school i can't find any info on internet.thanks Hi Vinny, Yeah plz if you get me more info that would help me.like for how many years and how much is the total cost etc.thank you in advance and you can email me at parurupa80@yahoo.com
Health Care - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i know about one school adesh nursing school, mukatsar(punjab) , its really poppular in punjab these days , really good institute with a chane of medical and enginnering collages,, am going to india tomorow , may be i can get some more information , if u still need let me know


Read more discussion :