Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Can a person who studied Resgister nursing (BSC) Get a NUrsing JOb in Canada

Can a person who studied Resgister nursing (BSC) Get a NUrsing JOb in Canada?
Hi my name is joben and my parents are planing on taking me to india to get my registered nursing education , currently i live in Canada and i don`t think the canadain hospitals will let me work for them because of my degree is indian certified please tell me if you know if canadain Hospital will let me work for them or Do i have to take the whole thing all over again.
Health Care - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
of course -contact the country's Board of Nursing for more info.
2 :
No you wouldn't have to take the whole program over again. RNs are RNs. You will likely only have to take the licensing board exam to eb able to practice in the province that you choose to work in. http://allnurses.com/international-nursing/us-rn-new-340031.html This is a good post to read. It is someone who trained in the USA but wants to work in Canada, I think that some it will apply to you too.



 Read more discussion :