Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I need some information, If possible

I need some information, If possible..!?
I kindly inform you that i am jasin from india, Now working in US Army Base ( Camp Arifjan) as eastnerner in Kuwait. SIr my sister completed her Bsc Nursing and now she have working in Kerala, India in a well reputed Hospital. She is very well in handling English Language. I like to sent them to USA for his bright Future. She had score 1 class mask in Bsc Nursing Degree. Sir/ madam can you tell me the process for it. I know it is process is hard but please tell me the process we try our best for you. I will wait for your replay with regards jasin victor
Embassies & Consulates - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There are no nurse visas for the US currently ..they were stopped in 2006




 Read more discussion :