Sunday, January 1, 2012

Are there any hospitals in chicago that sponsors Green Card to new RN ( Registered Nurse)

Are there any hospitals in chicago that sponsors Green Card to new RN ( Registered Nurse) ?
Hello all, Thank u for helping me.. I have just passed my NCLEX ( Registered Nurse Exams) . I am from India here in a student visa. I want to know which hopsitals in Illinois ( Chicago) will help me sponsor a Green Card for me if i work for them. Can one one tell me which is the best city to find work for foreign nurse so that i can get my Green Card very soon. Thanking you once again.
Immigration - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Nurses are one of the most critically undermanned professions in the country right now. You should be able to find something in any city you choose. Go to www.google.com and type in "health care nurse" and start writing.
2 :
Stroger Hospital is run by the county that would be a good place to start.
3 :
My wife is an RN. Most hospitals wont sponsor but all agencies do..Contact any nursing agency and they'll put you to work with a contract and temp housing till you get established.


Read more discussion :