Thursday, January 28, 2010

How do I getUS visas for my 2 adopted girls who have highest marks in nursing colleges in Chennai India, KKDt

How do I getUS visas for my 2 adopted girls who have highest marks in nursing colleges in Chennai India, KKDt?
What kind of visa should I seek?They are orphans who adopted me in affectionate love making me their father.After they graduate they want tocome to the US to work as nurses. What benefits are available due to the nursing shortage? Can she get a green card enabling her to work or what? Anybody know? Do you know of any grants or scholarships available? One needs $930 next week for tuition and I dont have it. the other needs the same in August and I don't have that either . Past donors have no money . I have 27 orphan daughters who adopted me and I've been giving all expense paid degrees to most while i am unemployed since 1970 depending on Jesus and divine providence for my needs then give around half of that to give happiness and security to otherwise helpless orphan girls mostly, in south India. 5 just earned master's degrees and got jobs in a week or two. Know of any help or scholarships available for orphans there? I buy houses for orphan mothers there; 180 so far; like to help?
Immigration - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
for the scholarships, go to fastweb.com , but for the info on the visas go to usa.gov.
2 :
click on the link bellow and see whatever you want to.



Read more discussion :