Monday, February 28, 2011

Is the Respiratory Therapy program easier/harder than RN nursing program?

Is the Respiratory Therapy program easier/harder than RN nursing program?
I just got back from a med school in India, I stayed there and tried for 3 months but it was just impossibly hard for me. Now I'm back and I need help on what to do with my life. What's something easy and pays good? I was thinking of Respiratory Therapist or Registered Nurse, but I heard RN is really hard and I've heard RT is alright. How do these compare?
Health Care - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm an RN. It's harder. But the pay is better than a Respiratory therapist.
2 :
The respiratory therapist program doesn't take as long as the RN program. The RN program you need to get alot of information. It takes a lot to learn how to become a good nurse. The respiratory therpaist program is more just the theory and concentrating in one field of medicine.



Read more discussion :