Monday, February 14, 2011

I am a catholic staff nurse and I want to run a charitable of cost hospital in faridabad india

I am a catholic staff nurse and I want to run a charitable of cost hospital in faridabad india?
I am a Roman catholic Staff Nurse and I want to Run a Free of cost Charitable Health care Hospital In Faridabad , I need money can you help me how I caN RAISE the Fund to construct hospital
Small Business - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
nop.
2 :
You might try uniting yourself with an established organization, such as the Sisters of Charity. People are loathe to give money to random folks, but they will support a proven organization. I would Google search "Catholic charity India" and "charitable hospital india" and "free medical clinic India" and see what comes up. There may be a charitable hospital in a larger city that you can make ties with for your Faridabad project.
3 :
I suggest you contact Caritas India with your plan: CBCI Centre Ashok Place (Gole Dakhana), 110001 New Delhi India Telephone: +91 11 23 74 23 39 or +91 11 23 36 33 90 Fax: +91 11 23 71 51 46 or +91 11 23 36 74 88 Email: caritas_india@vsnl.com http://www.caritasindia.org/ With love in Christ.
4 :
If you would like more answers, consider asking around this site as well... http://christianforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26



Read more discussion :