Friday, May 1, 2009

I want to go into nursing and get my BSN degree. Where should I go for school next year once I grad. from hs

I want to go into nursing and get my BSN degree. Where should I go for school next year once I grad. from hs?
I was thinking of going to CSU Channel Islands but that will take too long. I want to get my bachelor's in about 3-4 yrs. w/out having to wait on a waiting list and the private colleges cost way too much and will be hard to afford. I'm not sure where I should go and my parents are telling me to go to India to study and get the degree, where it will be cheaper and faster. Any suggestions?
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
India may be ok from the financial persecutive but not from the academic one. Try applying for a nursing assistant position at a hospital in Saudi Arabia. Within a year or two of hard work, you'll have the money to attend the best of universities.



 Read more discussion :