Monday, May 14, 2012

I want a Nursing Diploma from India approved from any of the Nursing councils of India

I want a Nursing Diploma from India approved from any of the Nursing councils of India?
I am an Ex Indian Air Force Medical Assistant. My Medical Assistant Certificate is recogonised as Diploma for Employment in India by Government of India. Now I want to get a Diploma from any of The Institutions in India preferably as a Private Student,
Home Schooling - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Check with each individual college. They are probably each going to have their own rules. Usually programs within one country don't have a lot of trouble maneuvering between organizations in the same country. The problem comes when you cross borders and try to use certification from where you came from and the new country has no idea for certain what kind of requirements and training was received.



Read more discussion :