Monday, November 14, 2011

Is it possible to get into nursing programme in late 20s

Is it possible to get into nursing programme in late 20s?
I am 27 right now and have a degree in biology from India.I already evaluated my credits and get 60 units with a GPA 3.75.Now I want to get into nursing programme and ready to do my prereqs for nursing. Is it too late for me to get into nursing programme? i live in CA united states
Higher Education (University +) - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Not at 27. My mother did it at 33 years old.
2 :
No your not to late, go for it. Its a great career choice.
3 :
My mum did a CNA program last year when she was 46. You're fine.
4 :
yes it's possible.. i have a friend a RN form korea who is now 38 just got her BSN in 2008. and my aunt( like in her late 30s graduated a long time ago.. a social worker but decide to go into nursing.. she took some biology and chem course in community college and now is in Lasalle university in their nursing program she just recently took the RN test and passed while in their program. age doesn't matter.. if you want to go into nursing.. you should check out the schools for nursing and see their requirements.. carlow university lasalle holy family temple universities in the east coast. definitely check out colleges around where you live.. it's never too late..



Read more discussion :