Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Nursing with only O Levels

Nursing with only O Levels.?
I don't have enough time to do 'A' levels.Can i get into a nursing college to pursue Diploma in Nursing in India with just an 'O' level certificate? I really cannot complete A levels for now. Well problem is I'm already in a Nursing school in Malaysia n finished with the 1st year and I got accepted with just an O levels certificate. Now I have to move to India in the middle of my course. I dont know what to do?
Health Care - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
if you don't have the time to do that schooling, how are you going to have time once you are IN a nursing programs, which will be a lot harder and require a lot more studying than whatever you are doing now why don't you have the time? maybe your priorities are out of whack - if you want that career, you have to make time



 Read more discussion :