Thursday, April 7, 2011

About the Pre-requisites required for Registered Nursing Associates Program

About the Pre-requisites required for Registered Nursing Associates Program.?
Hello, I am a Gradute in Microbiology From India.My doubts are- What are the pre-requisites for R-nursing? How to complete them? How will I get to know what subjects I need to complete?How shall I proceed for the admission process? Can any one please help me with these.I will be very thankful.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Contact the school that you wish to attend for your RN and they will tell you what prerequisites you need.Apply to a school that offers these courses and take them. Then you can apply to the RN program after you are finished them.



 Read more discussion :