Monday, March 1, 2010

i did my general nursing from india,but now i m usa i have STNA and how i get rn license in usa oh

i did my general nursing from india,but now i m usa i have STNA and how i get rn license in usa oh?
i did my general nursing from india 3 yr and i have 1 yr clinical experience from india but now i m in usa ohio,i m green card holder will be citizen soon ,but i have stna license here now how i do my RN plz plz help me out i have no body for advice help me out and i also apply for cgfns here but after that whats the procedure cgfns is so long procedure m still under that now after cgfns what should i do how i can give nclex rn and when its possible after rn plz plz help me i m so g8 full to u who ans me plz do reply soon its mani,,,,,,,,,and can any bosy tell me that for my cozn after rn how she get bsn and how long they are plzplz
Health Care - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You have to contact the Board of Nursing in the state you are living in and apply for a nursng license. They will assess your nursing education and experience and decide if you are eligible to write the NCLEX.If you pass you will be able to work as a nurse.



 Read more discussion :